RC Trucks or ‘Remote-Controlled’ miniature trucks are popular amongst young kids. Although built for kids, these trucks are often enjoyed by young adults.
Racing mini-RC trucks is enjoyable. Children and adults can enjoy this activity. A battery-operated remote control controls RC trucks.
Generations have loved RC trucks. There is a high chance that your dad has his childhood RC truck stored in the garage. They tend to bring back fond memories of your childhood. Racing RC trucks is quite exciting.
Children love the challenge of driving an RC truck through lanes and obstacles. Doing all these activities is only possible if you have a great RC Truck.
So, let’s look at a few RC Truck options that you can pick from.
Winner: BEZGAR 6 Hobby
- Battery: 7.4 V, Rechargeable
- Weight: 1.5 kgs
- Size: 11.9 x 10.2 x 7.4 inches
The BEZGAR 6 Hobby is one of the most popular RC Truck models available. It has all the functionalities of a high-end remote-controlled car.
Your kids will be able to utilize it with ease. The robust design makes it stand apart from the other trucks. It is aesthetically pleasing and is built to look exactly like a real-life monster truck. Kids love driving it around.
Its rugged exterior reduces the impact of the collision. So, you don’t have to worry about damaging it in case of a crash. It is the best RC truck under $100
- It comes with a 390 Brushed Motor, which allows it to perform 21000 revs per minute. It boosts the horsepower of the truck while enhancing its acceleration.
- The top speed of the truck is 42 km/h. It is faster than most RC Trucks on the market
- The chassis of the truck is made of nylon. It makes it elastic and abrasive resistant. Nylon is a synthetic material that reduces the impact of the collision. The truck is well protected and can last for a longer time.
- The truck and the receiver are water-resistant. The receiver’s power will automatically cut off if it comes in contact with water. It is also splashproof.
- The receiver comes with low battery cut-off voltage protection and over current protection.
- When you start the receiver, the headlights automatically come on. The LED lights are powerful and can be used to locate the truck. They are located at the side of the car and provide powerful illumination.
- It is splashproof but not water-resistant. If submerged in water, the truck will completely shut off.
- It is designed for beginners and entry-level users. Experts might not find it to their liking.
- The speed depends on the terrain.
Runner-Up: VCANNY RC Truck
- Battery: 7.4V, Rechargeable
- Weight: 1 pound
- Size: 4 x 0.6 x 2.4 inches
Made out of plastic, steel, and ABS, this monster truck is a stunner. It is the best RC monster truck under $100. Your kids can run the car through shallow puddles without damaging it.
Rechargeable batteries and a rugged exterior make the VCANNY Remote Controlled Truck a great buy. Both children and adults can use it.
The all-terrain tires with foam inserts allow the truck to move through all kinds of terrain. So if you are looking for a hard-core RC truck, this one’s for you.
- The truck comes with a 2.4GHz remote control system. It allows you to carry out off-road drifts and other stunts. The handle control is easy to use.
- The radio control system has a max control distance of up to 100 m. It has a maximum speed of 40 km/h and makes you feel like you are zipping through the road.
- The 4-Wheel Drive and strong power make it easy to ride on off-trail roads. It gives the truck a firm grip on the ground.
- It has a robust anti-collision structure that allows you to drive the truck without worrying about impact. The materials used to make the truck are non-toxic, which makes it an excellent buy for children
- It comes with an in-built, independently stimulated shockproof system. It makes you feel like you are driving the real thing.
- It is semi-water resistant. It means if it is submerged in water, the truck will get spoilt
- The reviews mention that the wheels come loose on collision and need to be tightened often.
- The battery provides just 15 minutes of run time.
Alternative: Legendary 1:20 Scale RC
- Battery: 7.4V, Rechargeable
- Weight: 2.09 pounds
- Size: 7.3 x 7.2 inches
The Legendary 1:20 Scale RC truck is built to give you a high-speed experience. Its 4×4 wheel allows you to go on off-road adventures. The electric truck is built to last. It looks like a miniature monster truck.
The body is solid and durable. Your kid will love to take it out. If you are a hobbyist, then this truck is perfect for you. With a 500 mAh battery and a special battery connector, you can charge your vehicle anytime, anywhere.
It has two-speed modes and is as big as a 6.5-inch screen of a smartphone. It is the best RC bashing truck under $100
- Its 2.4 GHz radio system allows you to maneuver the truck with ease. You can easily control it within a range of 200 feet.
- The heavy-duty wheels allow you to drive it on all terrains. It also comes with metal shocks that let you go your truck on rocky ground. The body is strong and built to last.
- It has a speed of 20 km/h. The truck comes with a built-in motor. It does not need to be assembled. You can use it immediately after opening the box.
- The 7.4V 500mAh batteries allow it to run for up to 40 minutes.
- It looks impressive and can be easily maneuvered by a child. This truck makes for a perfect gift for any occasion. Whether it is a birthday or a good grade, this remote-control car is a super hit.
- Does not come with extra parts. Spare parts have to be bought separately.
- It is not waterproof.
- The speed is much less than other electric trucks.
Alternative: Fistone RC Truck
- Battery: 7.4V, Rechargeable
- Weight: 1.95 pounds
- Size: 10.63 x 9.25 x 5.12 inches
The Fistone RC Truck assures a fantastic drive. It comes with spiked wheels that provide excellent grip and allow you to drive the truck on rocky terrain. The anti-slip, oversize wheels will enable you to drive it on off-road trails.
The car comes with a 2.4 GHz remote controller, which provides a firm hand grip. It also comes with a removable car shell. It means you can change the shell any time you want.
- It has a 4-wheel independent suspension system. It has 4 springs that keep the truck stable and prevents it from toppling. The highly sophisticated motor allows the truck to go at 24 km/h.
- It comes with a removable body that can be changed anytime. You can use the same car with a different body. In case of damage, you can easily replace the body.
- The 2.4 GHz radio remote control allows the truck to go up to 60-80 m. Learning to use the remote-control device is easy. The off-road control is exceptional and keeps your vehicle from rolling over,
- The 1000 mA lithium battery allows a playtime of 25-30 minutes. You can quickly charge the truck with a portable charger.
- The elastic rubber tires provide a good grip. It also has high-gear tires that work well on off-road trails. They provide the truck with balance and stability.
- Lower speed than the other trucks
- It does not provide water resistance
Alternative: DEERC RC DE36W Remote Control Car
- Battery: 7.4V, Rechargeable
- Weight: 3.52 pounds
- Size: 12.4 x 7.6 x 2.3 inches
The DEERC RC remote control toy is perfect for both kids and adults. It is the best electric RC truck under $100. This truck comes with a fully equipped 720p HD camera. It is now easy to see where your vehicle is going.
It also allows you to click pictures and shoot high-quality videos. So if you are someone who loves a truck with a high-end camera, then this one’s for you.
- It comes with a dual control mode. You can drive it using your remote control or your mobile app. The remote control gives you a range of up to 165 ft. The mobile app gives you a range of 100 ft.
- The car comes with an in-built camera. It allows you to see where your truck is going without following it. It clicks high-quality pictures and also shoots videos. You can share these images and videos on social media.
- It comes with two motors that provide a speed of 15-20 km/h. Each battery gives a playtime of 20-25 minutes. The batteries are rechargeable and can be plugged in anywhere.
- It has a strong body and well-built tires.
- Slower than most RC trucks in the same price range
- It is not waterproof
RC Truck Under $100 FAQs
Is RC Cars an expensive hobby?
RC Cars are affordable, or at least a few electric models are. You can purchase a beginner-level electric RC Car for roughly $50, but it will only last a few months.
You can either take on this recurring expenditure or invest in a high-end RC Car model that will cost significantly more.
A man with a hobby will never stop at one toy, and you would probably want more and more RC Car models under your belt. Collecting and racing RC cars is not an inexpensive taste since each RC Car is expected to cost at least $200.
Moreover, the hobby does not stop at RC Car models. You would need to maintain and repair all your wheels from time to time to prevent any damage. RC Cars are expensive because of the extensive number of internal components necessary to make the product. The price gap between basic electric RC models and top-end models is justified by the components used to build the more expensive cars.
The RC Car community has also adapted to these prices, and it doesn’t look like they are going down anytime soon. However, even though this hobby can be qualified as being on the expensive side, there still are several choices for someone looking for budget models.
Should I get a 2WD or a 4WD RC Car?
A common question that divides RC Car fans is deciding between 2WD or 4WD cars. 2WD (2 Wheel Drive) implies that the vehicle is powered by only two wheels, either the front or the hind set, while 4WD is powered by all four.
Many prefer a 2WD because it offers more durability, and the cars are significantly cheaper. 2WD cars are known for their mechanical simplicity. Therefore, these cars are an obvious choice for beginners who are learning to race their RC Cars.
Additionally, since this type of car has fewer components than a 4WD setup, it is much cheaper.
Finally, 2WD RC Cars are fast. Especially on a flat and straight track, their speed knows no bounds.
However, if you’re an experienced RC Car enthusiast, you might want to side with 4WD Cars. While slightly more expensive than 2WDs, 4WD cars will have much better handling support, offer more control, and move smoothly even on off-road tracks.
Since 4WD Cars drive all wheels when in motion, it is easier to control and maneuver them. If you are a beginner running a 4WD model, you should lose your fear of tight corners because that machine will move without crashing.
4WD Cars will run smoothly on all kinds of terrain – tarmac, dirt, pavement, or snow – and will give you unparalleled sturdiness. These cars will not lose their grip even in tight spaces.
While a 2WD dominates on a straight track, a 4WD reigns supreme on uncomfortable roads. You can choose which setup satisfies your needs the best and is affordable at the same time.
Are RC cars worth it?
Hell, yes. For every RC car enthusiast, every car they own is worth it. It might not seem so if you’re observing from a distance, but the benefits of RC Car racing are abundant.
Everyone who uses RC Cars has their specific reasons for doing so. Moreover, each person has a different purpose for becoming a part of the RC Car universe.
RC Cars form a path for the entire family to bond. With the hectic schedules of the modern world weighing us all down, an RC Car race extravaganza on the weekend is enough to glue the family together.
The thrill of the race is bound to excite your children and get them hooked to this unique form of racing. Children might even pick up and weigh in on the technology that is used in RC cars. Better still, they might cultivate an interest in the engineering of actual vehicles. Additionally, RC Cars are known to increase hand-eye coordination in children, so that’s a definite plus point.
RC Cars can also be an effective stressbuster for you. Unwinding after a hard day’s work is necessary for you. RC car racing can take your mind off of certain things and allow you to calm down. This use alone makes RC Cars worth it.
Is Bezgar a good RC brand?
Bezgar is a trustable brand for every RC enthusiast, catering to everyone’s needs, be it a beginner or a pro.
Bezgar cars can go fast. Reaching speeds up to 25-27 mph is beyond commendable in the field of RC Car racing, and Bezgar does just that. Bezgar also does a great job at handling any terrain.
This brand has been known in RC Car circles for always serving the ‘cool’ factor in its looks. Bezgar cars look fast, mean, and menacing. Every driver wants their car to look fabulous in races, and Bezgar delivers on that front.
Some Bezgar models have an ‘on-road’ and ‘off-road’ mode. The on-road mode offers a flat, streamlined shape to the car, creating a stealthy and speedy race experience. On the other hand, the off-road mode gives the car additional ground clearance, making the ride less bumpy and giving the driver more control.
Bezgar also makes customized cars for the very enthusiastic high-stakers of RC car racing.
Bezgar cars are waterproof, ensuring that riding and racing in wet, muddy conditions will not affect your vehicle in the slightest. While other cars fail to operate in the rainy season, Bezgar machines overcome this barrier and can ride at total capacity, even in the monsoon.
Bezgar RC cars are incredibly durable; you won’t need to constantly look out for part replacements and upgrades for these beasts. Most other brands do not reach this level of functionality and durability in their cars.
Lastly, Bezgar is not new to the RC car race. They form an experienced car-making company that caters to their customers’ needs and makes fast, durable, and good-looking cars. Investing in a Bezgar RC car will be worth it.
You can compare all the best electric RC trucks under $100 and pick the one that fits your need.
You can either gift it to a child or buy it for yourself. Either way, RC trucks are super fun!